Protecting your privacy is important to Employment Networks. We hope the following policy information will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide on our web site.
Limitation of Liability
Employment Networks tries to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and security, but acknowledges that complete confidentiality is not yet possible over the internet. Employment Networks collects and stores on the information we need to ensure efficient delivery of our programs and services.
You acknowledge and agree that Employment Networks and it subsidiaries shall not be responsible for any damages you suffer as a result of the transmission of sensitive information over the internet and that such communications will be at your own risk.
The personal information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) has established rules that Employment Networks has used as a guide to be compliant with privacy expectations through the internet.
Employment Networks is committed to ensuring the protection of personal information of our employees, clients and users of this web site.
Employment Networks collects and stores on the information we need to ensure efficient delivery of our programs and services. We will not sell, lease or otherwise distribute and personal and / or subscription information.
- Accountability – Employment Networks is responsible for all personal information under its control. We have established policies and procedures to comply with our privacy code and have designated staff to be accountable for compliance.
- Identifying Purposes – Employment Networks will identify the purpose for which personal information shall be collected, prior to or at the time; the information is to be provided. We will contact you if the information is to be used for a purpose not previously identified.
- Consent – Employment Networks understands the knowledge and consent of individuals is required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, except where exempted by law.
- Limiting Collection – The collection of personal information will be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by Employment Networks.
- Limiting Use: Disclosures and Retention – Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for any purposes other than for the purpose identified at the time of collection unless we have the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- Accuracy – Personal information shall be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguarding Customer Information – Employment Networks protects personal information with safeguards deemed appropriate to the sensitivity of the information it collects.
- Openness – Employment Networks will make available to individuals specific information about it management of personal information policies and practices.
- Access - Upon request, Employment Networks will inform individuals of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information and provide access to that information. Individuals can verify the information for accuracy and can request information be amended as appropriate.
- Handling Complaints and Inquiries – Employment Networks will provide procedures to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries of the policies and practices of Employment Networks handling of personal information. These procedures will be accessible to individuals upon request.
When an email is sent to us, you provide your name (or tag), email address and information contained in the body and/ or attachments included in the email. This information will only be shared with persons outside of Employment Networks when you have provided prior consent and when it is required to effectively fulfill your request. Employment Networks retains all email correspondence indefinitely.
Employees of Employment Networks are required to sign a 'Confidentiality Agreement'. This agreement demonstrates Employment Networks' commitment to protecting the confidentiality of information held by us.
Individuals can contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, in writing to:
The Privacy Commissioner of Canada
112 Kent St.
Ottawa, ON K1A 1H3
Web site: https://www.priv.gc.ca/
Employment Networks reserves the right to update and amend policies when appropriate and required.